---So I teach early morning seminary, and the last two week we have been talking about being grateful for all the things that we have in our lives, not just the big things like family and friends but all the little things too like the sunshine and snow. I just wanted the world to know how stinkin' grateful I am to the Lord for all the wonderful things in my life like: Oxygen Not living in poverty Friends, Lights, Jobs, Health, TV, Baths, Money, Family who love me Holidays,Emotions, Clothing, Cars, The gospel, Work, Technology, My husband, Electricity, Seasons, Home, My kitty, Store, Scriptures, Nail polish, Pictures, Food, Prayers, Love, Education, Tree, Tithing, Health, Happiness, Sunsets,Legs, America, Soldiers, Animals, Water, Warm blanket, Fire places, Dessert, Ears And many many more... Just think about all the things that you are blessed with that you take for granted every single day, stop feeling sorry for yourself and count your blessings next time you start to complain...I need to do it too. Happy Thanksgiving!
Some random pictures for your enjoyment of some of the great people in my life :)
Amy, me, mom, Alesia The Crew

Me and my sisters again :)
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Thanks
Posted by Amanda & Nate at 7:10 PM
Labels: Thanksgiving
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment