Nate and I are finally getting our butts in gear, and seriously talking about moving, I am so sick of being in limbo land. I ready for us to really start our life together! Hopefully we'll be able to put the house up for sale in the next year, I am going to miss our house, it has really made me feel at home here. If we could pick it up and move it I would in a heart beat!
I am so excited at the possibility of being at least a little closer to my family, so be able to my mom and my sister when ever I need them, or vise versa.
We have really made a home for ourselves here and its going to be hard to move, and Nate and I have been talking about how nerve wracking it will be to move, but we both think that it will be for the best. I know that it will be hard, but man I am scared and excited at the same time, now all I need is Alesia to move next to me(work on that one James) and life would be more perfect then it already is.
Monday, November 12, 2007
Just starting
Posted by Amanda & Nate at 5:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Fur Cute... Love you
Post a Comment