BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

To Alesia

My Beautiful sister, here is a post just for you because I believe you are only one of the 3 people who are not blocked from seeing this, so I can personalize just for you sisy. I love you very much I wish you didn't live so far away from me.
I made some goals today for my self:
1) I will try really hard not to say bad things about people
2) I am going to honestly and truly be happy for others
3) I am going to try really hard to not get jealous, and be prideful.

What do you think?

3 comments:

Nicole S said...

Hey Amanda,
I'm obviously not your sister...
I found my way here from your facebook page... am I supposed to be blocked or asking permission to be here?
I was super excited to see you have a blog, cuz I really miss our talks.
I like your personal goals, and the fact that, even tho you are such a good person already, you still set goals for yourself.
I think of you every time I say "thanks, I appreciate that" because I learned that from you.
Love you & miss you...
Nicole Svacina

lollidah22 said...

Dear Amanda

I think you have set wonderful goals for yourself. You really need to set goals cause you have a lot of problems (ha ha) Kidding of course. I miss you dearly.. Its just not fair we have to live so far apart. Have a wonderful week at Moms. Oh I think you should also add to your list I will not be : Spiteful, Rude, or angry when people say things about you behind your back (Man I am hilarious today?) Just kidding again!! I love you, you are my hero I am a zero.. Fishing Fishing.....
Ta Ta Sis-poo

Alesia

Sarah Martin said...

Amanda, Amanda~
So glad you did not block me from your blog spot!(yet)... I also saw your, "look at my blog spot now!" comment to Alesia... Love it! LOL... I also love your new goals! Way to go! You are such an inspiration to all of us gals who tend to think the worst of everyone and everything! Way to think those "happy thoughts" about others! Hope you are doing well! You are so, kind, beautiful, funny, sweet...list goes on! Happpppy Birthday here soon! Love you!
Sarah