BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring has Sprung!

I am so excited spring is finally here! Don't get me wrong I love the winter too, when everything is white and peaceful...but there's just something about the spring, you can hear the birds everywhere, the tulips start coming up, (around here people can't wait for their tulips so they take fake bunches of plastic tulips, and shove them in the ground, no joke) the snow melting away, the longer days.

~It always just seems like a fresh new start. ~


I am going home for easter, I cannot wait to see my family!

1 comments:

Nicole S said...

People do that around here, don't they?
People don't do that everywhere?
I've never done that, so I can say "wow, that is a little weird, now that you mention it."
I suppose they're just anxious for spring.